The 2013 Annual Report on
Afghanistan is now live »
This document describes AI's concerns about a number of countries and issues relevant to the agenda of the forthcoming 51st session of the UN Commission ...
Report IOR 41/011/1994
1. Afghanistan: 12000 people killed since April 1992 while the international community has kept quiet.
Report NWS 11/246/1994
1. Afghanistan: Update on BBC World Service journalist killing (Mir Wais Jalil).
Report NWS 11/173/1994
1. Afghanistan: One journalist killed (Mir Wais Jalil), others at risk. 2. China: Five Tibetans sentenced to up to 15 years for "counter-revolutionary" activities ...
Report NWS 11/171/1994
1. Afghanistan: Incommunicado detention of government emissary and "disappearance" of dozens of other Afghans.
Report NWS 11/071/1994
AI is concerned about the many people in Afghanistan who are reportedly held incommunicado or have "disappeared" at the hands of both government ...
Report ASA 11/001/1994
1. Afghanistan: correction to news item in NWS 11/50/94. 2. India: Government reportedly goes back on its promise that Amnesty International can visit ...
Report NWS 11/052/1994
1. Bolivia: Amnesty International urges Bolivian authorities to investigate killing of Spanish citizen. 2. Afghanistan: Six civilians killed and over 30 injured ...
Report NWS 11/050/1994
1. Mexico: Summary executions prompt call for protection of human rights; 2. United Nations: Commissioner heralds new era of hope; 3. Afghanistan ...
Newsletter NWS 21/003/1994
e MEKEIYHAPOP,HASI * AMHPICTI151. BIO.AAETEHb MEKCV1KA. m A nposuaiii paccgesosa- inie nocTynnaunix Cile,ae- HHil 0 spynnux. ...