The 2013 Annual Report on
Bangladesh is now live »
1. Bangladesh: Update on Taslima Nasrin.
Report NWS 11/185/1994
1. Bangladesh: Call for protection of Taslima Nasrin and other journalists.
Report NWS 11/151/1994
1. Haiti: Shanty-town residents die in mass killings; 2. USA: Governor allows death penalty to be reinstated; 3. Spain: Prisoner hangs himself after beatings ...
Newsletter NWS 21/007/1994
1. Nigeria: Security forces attack Ogoni villages; 2. Bangladesh: Call to the government to provide equal protection to all sides during general strike on ...
Report NWS 11/140/1994
1. Bangladesh: Blasphemy charges brought against journalists and writer.
Report NWS 11/128/1994
1. Bangladesh: AI requests further information regarding Taslima Nasrin.
Report NWS 11/119/1994
In this document AI presents some issues which may be relevant to the discussions of the Committee on Application of Standards during the 81st ...
Report IOR 42/001/1994
Two armed police guards continue to maintain a round-the-clock vigil outside the home of Taslima Nasrin, after an Islamist group, the Council of Soldiers ...
Urgent Action ASA 13/003/1994
This report describes AI's concerns about three separate incidents of killings of unarmed civilians. Four men died in April 1993 when members of the ...
Report ASA 13/002/1994
1. Saudi Arabia: Hundreds arrested in religious persecution; 2. Brazil: Third police massacre; 3. Ethiopia: Compensation awarded to women torture victims ...
Newsletter NWS 21/008/1993