The 2013 Annual Report on
Burundi is now live »
BURUNDI. Time for international action. Since 21 October 1993 the central African country of Burundi has been engulfed ...
Report ACT 33/010/1994
MEMAYHAPOAHASI AMHHCTI#151. BIOAAETEHb BYPYHA1/1 IA1/11-1/1. 111011111YbMIbIX B MEIK3THIPIECKNI CTOMOBEHMIX ...
Newsletter NWS 21/004/1994
1. Burundi: The killings continue.
Report NWS 11/062/1994
AI is concerned that the Burundi army is using unrestrained lethal force in Bujumbura and that it may be extrajudicially executing hundreds of unarmed ...
Urgent Action AFR 16/009/1994
1. Yugoslavia: Unfair trials of ethnic Albanians. 2. China: Some dissidents released following recent arrests, others still detained. 3. Burundi: More than ...
Report NWS 11/045/1994
More than 200 unarmed civilians are reported to have been massacred during a night-time raid on 6 March 1994 in the Kamenge zone of Bujumbura ...
Urgent Action AFR 16/006/1994
1. United Nations: Oral statement on human rights and mass exodus. 2. Turkey: Kurdish MPs in incommunicado detention.
Report NWS 11/041/1994
1. United Nations: Oral statement on human rights and internal armed conflict.
Report NWS 11/040/1994
1. Burundi: Renewed outbreak of intercommunal violence.
Report NWS 11/022/1994
1. Burundi: Where is world help for Burundi in crisis?. 2. Burundi: The situation three months after the attempted coup.
Report NWS 11/013/1994