The 2013 Annual Report on
Denmark is now live »
AI INDEX: EUR 18/04/95News Service 228/95. 21 NOVEMBER 1995. DENMARK: AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL WELCOMES ...
Press Release EUR 18/004/1995
News Service 226/95. AI INDEX: EUR 18/03/95. 20 NOVEMBER 1995. DENMARK: AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL WELCOMES ...
Press Release EUR 18/003/1995
News Service 218/95. AI INDEX: EUR 18/02/95. 10 NOVEMBER 1995. DENMARK: UN COMMITTEE AGAINST TORTURE ...
Press Release EUR 18/002/1995
This report summarizes some of Amnesty International's key concerns raised with the Danish authorities in 1994 and in prior years and refers to ...
Report EUR 18/001/1995
1. Denmark: Amnesty International welcomes recommendation that "Mrs Anderson" be paid compensation.
Report NWS 11/049/1995
1. Denmark: Amnesty International has not retracted concerns about ill-treatment.
Report NWS 11/209/1994
1. USA: New crime bill criticized for expansion of federal death penalty; 2. Togo: New government fails to put human rights on its agenda; 3. Yemen: Human ...
Report NWS 11/199/1994
1. Turkey: Attack on free speech intensifies; 2. Denmark: Wide-ranging ill-treatment by police; 3. South Africa: AI letter welcomes decision on human ...
Newsletter NWS 21/008/1994
e MEXAYHAPOJAHASI ANIFINCT1151. B10.7111ETEHb TYPL1,1451 ilAH1451. NACTMENNE Hi HOMY CUBA UNAMBAETCH ...
1. Denmark: AI reiterates call for independent inquiry into police ill-treatment.
Report NWS 11/159/1994