The 2013 Annual Report on
France is now live »
.ettAaE39 HHH3h011010E. 01111H0/19333103 H miest.attiv9A 111149Dah. -111HVOLI YIJHON 91113900011 H H1331303. 1108HHEA X339. ...
Newsletter NWS 21/011/1994
This report examines a disturbing number of reports in the 18 months to June 1994 of shootings, killings and allegations of ill-treatment of detainees ...
Report EUR 21/002/1994
1. France: Shocking pattern of human rights violations by law enforcement officials continues; 2. Haiti: Amnesty for Haitian human rights violators?
Report NWS 11/227/1994
1. Rwanda: French Government called to account for links between French army and Rwandese death squads.
Report NWS 11/132/1994
On 21 December 1993 Rachid Harfouche and his brother Idris Harfouche, lodged a judicial complaint against persons unknown to the senior Judge ...
Report EUR 21/001/1994
1. Gabon: 67 die overnight in appalling conditions in Gabonese detention camp. 2. Peru: La Cantuta case to be heard by military tribunal.
Report NWS 11/029/1994
This report presents AI's concern about the escalation of human rights violations in Equatorial Guinea in 1993, both before and after the elections held ...
Report AFR 24/001/1994
1. Jamaica: Commutation of death sentences of Earl Pratt and Ivan Morgan; 2. Trinidad and Tobago: Commutation of death sentences of prisoners jailed ...
Newsletter ACT 53/003/1993
Since 1990 there has been a dramatic increase in the scale of human rights violations, including extrajudicial execution, torture, deaths in custody, arbitrary ...
Report AFR 57/013/1993
1. Togo: Massive human rights violations continuing despite political reform. 2. Djibouti: AI urges inquiry into killings and other army abuses and calls ...
Report NWS 11/121/1993