The 2013 Annual Report on
France is now live »
1. France: Shocking pattern of human rights violations by law enforcement officials continues; 2. Haiti: Amnesty for Haitian human rights violators?
Report NWS 11/227/1994
1. Rwanda: French Government called to account for links between French army and Rwandese death squads.
Report NWS 11/132/1994
On 21 December 1993 Rachid Harfouche and his brother Idris Harfouche, lodged a judicial complaint against persons unknown to the senior Judge of Instruction of ...
Report EUR 21/001/1994
1. Gabon: 67 die overnight in appalling conditions in Gabonese detention camp. 2. Peru: La Cantuta case to be heard by military tribunal.
Report NWS 11/029/1994
This report presents AI's concern about the escalation of human rights violations in Equatorial Guinea in 1993, both before and after the elections held in November ...
Report AFR 24/001/1994
1. Jamaica: Commutation of death sentences of Earl Pratt and Ivan Morgan; 2. Trinidad and Tobago: Commutation of death sentences of prisoners jailed for five years ...
Newsletter ACT 53/003/1993
Since 1990 there has been a dramatic increase in the scale of human rights violations, including extrajudicial execution, torture, deaths in custody, arbitrary ...
Report AFR 57/013/1993
1. Togo: Massive human rights violations continuing despite political reform. 2. Djibouti: AI urges inquiry into killings and other army abuses and calls for release ...
Report NWS 11/121/1993
1. Bolivia: Former president guilty of genocide. 2. Sudan: Hundreds massacred in revenge attack. 3. Turkey: Police torture villagers in sub- zero conditions. 4. ...
Newsletter NWS 21/006/1993
On 19 May 1993 Michel Lucia, who had been provisionally released on 24 March, appeared before the Tenth Criminal Chamber of Paris Tribunal for sentencing on two ...
Report EUR 21/006/1993