The 2013 Annual Report on
France is now live »
Pierre Serres, 30, is currently liable to arrest and imprisonment at any moment to serve a six-month prison sentence imposed for his refusal to perform national ...
Report EUR 21/007/1994
This report examines a disturbing number of reports in the 18 months to June 1994 of shootings, killings and allegations of ill-treatment of detainees by law-enforcement ...
Report EUR 21/002/1994
1. France: Shocking pattern of human rights violations by law enforcement officials continues; 2. Haiti: Amnesty for Haitian human rights violators?
Report NWS 11/227/1994
1. Rwanda: French Government called to account for links between French army and Rwandese death squads.
Report NWS 11/132/1994
On 21 December 1993 Rachid Harfouche and his brother Idris Harfouche, lodged a judicial complaint against persons unknown to the senior Judge of Instruction of ...
Report EUR 21/001/1994
1. Gabon: 67 die overnight in appalling conditions in Gabonese detention camp. 2. Peru: La Cantuta case to be heard by military tribunal.
Report NWS 11/029/1994
This report presents AI's concern about the escalation of human rights violations in Equatorial Guinea in 1993, both before and after the elections held in November ...
Report AFR 24/001/1994
1. Jamaica: Commutation of death sentences of Earl Pratt and Ivan Morgan; 2. Trinidad and Tobago: Commutation of death sentences of prisoners jailed for five years ...
Newsletter ACT 53/003/1993
Since 1990 there has been a dramatic increase in the scale of human rights violations, including extrajudicial execution, torture, deaths in custody, arbitrary ...
Report AFR 57/013/1993
1. Togo: Massive human rights violations continuing despite political reform. 2. Djibouti: AI urges inquiry into killings and other army abuses and calls for release ...
Report NWS 11/121/1993