The 2013 Annual Report on
Jordan is now live »
1. South Africa: Amnesty bill offering protection to human rights violators signed into law. 2. Amnesty International reports on torture and killings in ANC ...
Report NWS 11/046/1992
1. Sudan: Both sides committing grave abuses in the South. 2. Peru: Amnesty International urges government not to extend death penalty. 3. Turkey: ...
Report NWS 11/044/1992
1. Macao: Macao fails to rule out the reinstatement of the death penalty after handover to China. 2. PLO / Lebanon: Amnesty International appeals against ...
Report NWS 11/039/1992
1. Jordan: Visit by Amnesty International's Secretary General. 2. Saudi Arabia: Amnesty International protests against execution of possible prisoner of ...
Report NWS 11/038/1992
1. Jordan: Arrests of two members of parliament; 2.Germany: AI seeks information regarding Rostock riots; 3. Uganda: AI welcomes prisoner releases ...
Report NWS 11/035/1992
Urgent Action MDE 16/010/1991
EXTERNAL (for general distribution)AI Index: MDE 16/09/91. Distr: UA/SC. UA 411/91Death Penalty / Unfair Trial 25 November 1991. ...
Urgent Action MDE 16/009/1991
Urgent Action MDE 16/008/1991
PRIORITY. EXTERNAL (for general distribution)AI Index: MDE 23/03/91. Distr: UA/SC. UA 333/91 Fear of Torture/Execution 10 October 1991. ...
Urgent Action MDE 23/003/1991
MEDICAL TREATMENT OF VICTIMS ] HUNGER-STRIKE ].
Urgent Action MDE 16/007/1991