The 2013 Annual Report on
Malawi is now live »
1. Malawi: AI welcomes reforms promised by new president.
Report NWS 11/117/1994
1. Malawi: Commutation of all current death sentences; 2. Federal Republic of Yugoslavia: Legislation; 3. South Africa: Moratorium; 4. Turkey: University ...
Newsletter ACT 53/002/1994
1. Malawi: Human rights abuses must not go unchecked in election run-up. 2. Invitation to an Amnesty International press conference on Burundi/Rwanda ...
Report NWS 11/101/1994
1. Malawi: Amnesty International urging for highest standards of human rights protection to be included in new constitution.
Report NWS 11/034/1994
After three decades of one-party rule and serious violations of human rights, there is now an open and lively multi-party system with general elections ...
Report AFR 36/002/1994
1. Tunisia: Actions must speak louder than words; 2. USA: Letter to USA asks Clinton to put an end to all executions; 3. Brazil: "Candelaria massacre" ...
Newsletter NWS 21/002/1994
e MEMAYHAPOLI,HASI AMHPICTH51. BIOAAETEHb is. COE,WHEHHblE WTATbl AMEPAKI/1. B rIHCbME K rIPE311,14EHTY ...
1. Austria: AI criticizes proposed changes to Austrian legislation on conscientious objection; 2. Germany: AI calls on Hamburg authorities to review ...
Report NWS 11/018/1994
1. Malawi: AI visit breakthrough.
Report NWS 11/147/1993
Foster Azele Mlombwa, a former Malawi Congress Party (MCP) district chairman, was granted an adjournment of his appeal before the Traditional Court ...
Urgent Action AFR 36/034/1993