The 2013 Annual Report on
Rwanda is now live »
1. Algeria: Thousands brutally killed during state of emergency. 2. Yemen: Prisoners released. 3. Indonesia / East Timor: World spotlight turned on human ...
Newsletter NWS 21/012/1994
1. Amnesty International welcomes UN decision to esablish ad hoc tribunal for Rwanda.
Report NWS 11/255/1994
This report consists of 15 appeal cases, illustrating AI's main concerns in Rwanda. It includes cases from between April and July 1994, when the interim ...
Report AFR 47/017/1994
This report deals with human rights violations allegedly committed by the Rwandese Patriotic Army (known as the armed wing of the Rwandese Patriotic ...
Report AFR 47/016/1994
1. Rwanda: Hundreds of killings by Rwandese army soldiers confirmed.
Report NWS 11/235/1994
1. Federal Republic of Yugoslavia: Ethnic Albanians suffer violent attacks by police in Kosovo; 2. Thailand: Refugees face detention, fines and deportation ...
Newsletter NWS 21/010/1994
This document is a comprehensive memorandum to governments and members of the public concerning the proposed permanent International Criminal ...
Report IOR 40/005/1994
1. AI calls on governments to ensure human rights violators in Rwanda and Burundi are brought to justice; 2. Brazil: AI challenges presidential candidates ...
Report NWS 11/200/1994
1. Rwanda: Amnesty International appeals for more human rights observers in Rwanda.
Report NWS 11/191/1994
1. Rwanda: Press Conference advisory.
Report NWS 11/189/1994