The 2013 Annual Report on
Rwanda is now live »
1. Federal Republic of Yugoslavia: Ethnic Albanians suffer violent attacks by police in Kosovo; 2. Thailand: Refugees face detention, fines and deportation; 3. ...
Newsletter NWS 21/010/1994
This document is a comprehensive memorandum to governments and members of the public concerning the proposed permanent International Criminal Court. It discusses ...
Report IOR 40/005/1994
1. AI calls on governments to ensure human rights violators in Rwanda and Burundi are brought to justice; 2. Brazil: AI challenges presidential candidates to stand ...
Report NWS 11/200/1994
1. Rwanda: Press Conference advisory.
Report NWS 11/189/1994
1. Rwanda: Amnesty International appeals for more human rights observers in Rwanda.
Report NWS 11/191/1994
1. United States of America: Another state set to resume executions (Nebraska).
Report NWS 11/180/1994
1. Turkey: Attack on free speech intensifies; 2. Denmark: Wide-ranging ill-treatment by police; 3. South Africa: AI letter welcomes decision on human rights treaties ...
Newsletter NWS 21/008/1994
1. AI sends research team to Rwanda.
Report NWS 11/168/1994
1. Haiti: Shanty-town residents die in mass killings; 2. USA: Governor allows death penalty to be reinstated; 3. Spain: Prisoner hangs himself after beatings; 4 ...
Newsletter NWS 21/007/1994
This document contains fourteen cases of young people in various countries who have suffered human rights violations. They are: the torture of 9-year-old Junyonto ...
Report ACT 31/002/1994