The 2013 Annual Report on
Rwanda is now live »
1. United States of America: Another state set to resume executions (Nebraska).
Report NWS 11/180/1994
1. Turkey: Attack on free speech intensifies; 2. Denmark: Wide-ranging ill-treatment by police; 3. South Africa: AI letter welcomes decision on human rights treaties ...
Newsletter NWS 21/008/1994
1. AI sends research team to Rwanda.
Report NWS 11/168/1994
1. Haiti: Shanty-town residents die in mass killings; 2. USA: Governor allows death penalty to be reinstated; 3. Spain: Prisoner hangs himself after beatings; 4 ...
Newsletter NWS 21/007/1994
This document contains fourteen cases of young people in various countries who have suffered human rights violations. They are: the torture of 9-year-old Junyonto ...
Report ACT 31/002/1994
INTERNE (à l'attention exclusive Index AI : ACT 31/02/94/F. des membres d'AI) Distr : SC/SS/PG. -----. Amnesty International. ...
Semana de AI 1994: Ninos y jovenes - casos de llamamiento
1. Rwanda: French Government called to account for links between French army and Rwandese death squads.
Report NWS 11/132/1994
1. India: AI condemns abduction of two tourists in Jammu and Kashmir (David Mackie and Kim Housego); 2. Hong Kong: AI calls on the Hong Kong Government not to sacrifice ...
Report NWS 11/123/1994
1. Saudi Arabia: Iraqis suffer gross violation of rights in two Saudi Arabian refugee camps; 2. Rwanda: AI condemns the slaughter of thousands; 3. Turkey: Eight ...
Newsletter NWS 21/006/1994