The 2013 Annual Report on
Spain is now live »
Consists of chapter 13 of a major AI report on "disappearances" and political killings, to be published in early 1994 by the Dutch Section of AI. This chapter ...
Report ACT 33/076/1993
1. Spain: Basque industrialist hostage released by ETA (Julio Iglesias Zamora).
Report NWS 11/143/1993
1. Spain: AI concerned by recent deaths in custody and reports of torture.
Report NWS 11/123/1993
Carlos Vina, the 39-year-old director of a security company and a serving officer in the reserve of the Guardia Civil, Civil Guard, was allegedly beaten ...
Report EUR 41/003/1993
1. Sierra Leone: AI condemns deliberate and arbitrary killings by armed opposition group. 2. Spain: AI condemns ETA for taking Basque industrialist ...
Report NWS 11/095/1993
1. Peru: General accuses military of massacre. 2. Sudan: The face of repression. 3. Israel/Occupied Territories: Death in custody follows gas attack. 4 ...
Newsletter NWS 21/004/1993
ME YHAPOMMI AMHINTY51 BionnETEHb 111. flEPY CYLI,AH. rempan-Atacciailem- 061314HgeT BOeHHIllO pa3Beinxy ...
1. Peace prize winners boycott opening of World Conference on Human Rights. 2. AI Secretary General challenges governments to match non-governmental ...
Report NWS 11/060/1993
1. Canada: Amnesty International writes to Canadian authorities about deaths in Somalia. 2. Spain: United Nations Committee against Torture criticizes ...
Report NWS 11/048/1993
1. Spain: United Nations Committee against Torture considers Spanish Government's report.
Report NWS 11/037/1993