The 2013 Annual Report on
Syria is now live »
1. Indonesia / East Timor: Human rights violations continue three years after Santa Cruz massacre. 2. India: Call for immediate reform of anti-terrorist ...
Report NWS 11/257/1994
1. Syria: Amnesty International to visit Syria to meet government officials.
Report NWS 11/237/1994
1. Turkey: Attack on free speech intensifies; 2. Denmark: Wide-ranging ill-treatment by police; 3. South Africa: AI letter welcomes decision on human ...
Newsletter NWS 21/008/1994
e MEXAYHAPOJAHASI ANIFINCT1151. B10.7111ETEHb TYPL1,1451 ilAH1451. NACTMENNE Hi HOMY CUBA UNAMBAETCH ...
1. Area under the jurisdiction of the Palestinian authority: Death in custody. 2. Syria: Syrian political prisoners freed. 3. Sudan: Peace talks must guarantee ...
Report NWS 11/150/1994
The eleven people named above were released on 3 July 1994.
Urgent Action MDE 24/008/1994
There have been reports that, in addition to Georges Haddad, the people named above were tortured during detention in the Ministry of Defence in Beirut ...
Urgent Action MDE 18/009/1994
On 20 June the London Embassy of the Syrian Arab Republic wrote to Amnesty International in reply to appeals from the UA Network on behalf of the ...
Urgent Action MDE 24/007/1994
1. Syria: AI concerned about fate of 11 detainees.
Report NWS 11/089/1994
Those named above have been held incommunicado for nine months. They were arrested shortly after the funeral of former prisoner of conscience Salah ...
Urgent Action MDE 24/006/1994