The 2013 Annual Report on
UK is now live »
1. United Kingdom: Amnesty International calls for investigation into allegations of sales of electric shock batons and leg irons. 2. Viet Nam: Vietnamese authorities ...
Report NWS 11/007/1995
1. United Kingdom: Irish Republican Army declares ceasefire.
Report NWS 11/203/1994
1. South Africa: Renewed violence brings despair to the families of KwaZulu-Natal; 2. United Kingdom: Deportees suffer ill-treatment by security officers; 3. Iran ...
Newsletter NWS 21/009/1994
Boletin de acciones urgentes agosto de 1994
Report ACT 60/002/1994
1. Milestone for Morocco: King orders release of hundreds of political prisoners. 2. United Kingdom: Sikh asylum-seeker Karamjit Singh Chahal; 3. South Korea: Kim ...
1. United Kingdom: Forthcoming inquiries to be undertaken by the Home Affairs Committee.
Report NWS 11/158/1994
There is concern at allegations of cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment during forcible deportation of refused asylum-seekers and immigrants. In some of the cases ...
Report EUR 45/005/1994
1. UK: AI welcomes quashing of Paul Hill's conviction.
Report NWS 11/083/1994
This report examines the lack of accessible, affordable and effective remedies in Hong Kong for people who wish to bring a complaint alleging human rights violations ...
Report ASA 19/001/1994
1. Burundi: Thousands killed in ethnic violence; 2. Haiti: Fear for the safety of the inhabitants of Raboteau and Cite Soleil; 3. Three AI appeal cases released ...
Newsletter NWS 21/004/1994