The 2013 Annual Report on
UK is now live »
1. Milestone for Morocco: King orders release of hundreds of political prisoners. 2. United Kingdom: Sikh asylum-seeker Karamjit Singh Chahal; 3. South ...
Report ACT 60/002/1994
Boletin de acciones urgentes agosto de 1994
1. United Kingdom: Forthcoming inquiries to be undertaken by the Home Affairs Committee.
Report NWS 11/158/1994
There is concern at allegations of cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment during forcible deportation of refused asylum-seekers and immigrants. In some ...
Report EUR 45/005/1994
1. UK: AI welcomes quashing of Paul Hill's conviction.
Report NWS 11/083/1994
This report examines the lack of accessible, affordable and effective remedies in Hong Kong for people who wish to bring a complaint alleging human ...
Report ASA 19/001/1994
Vt'i ZA0.1;/j4.A April 1994. . 4. 14.11 I. 41'6611 4,11;441 4.14- bfaid. .1;k1,:r hob 4-60 ze. 4.) U&icrei-ur 4,0b ktraft 494.0 LI ...
Newsletter NWS 21/004/1994
1. Burundi: Thousands killed in ethnic violence; 2. Haiti: Fear for the safety of the inhabitants of Raboteau and Cite Soleil; 3. Three AI appeal cases ...
MEMAYHAPOAHASI AMHHCTI#151. BIOAAETEHb BYPYHA1/1 IA1/11-1/1. 111011111YbMIbIX B MEIK3THIPIECKNI CTOMOBEHMIX ...
1. United Kingdom: Amnesty International calls on UK Government to address issues raised in report on political killings in Northern Ireland.
Report NWS 11/027/1994