The 2013 Annual Report on
Yemen is now live »
1. Yemen: Risk of torture after recent arrests; 2. Argentina: AI gravely concerned at attack on Jewish organization in Buenos Aires.
Report NWS 11/155/1994
1. Yemen: AI visit; 2. European Union arms export control lacks human rights scrutiny.
Report NWS 11/146/1994
1. Yemen: Arbitrary arrests of civilians continue.
Report NWS 11/099/1994
1. Haiti: AI cautiously welcomes change in US policy; 2. Yemen: AI calls on both sides to respect human rights.
Report NWS 11/097/1994
At least 23, and possibly as many as 41, members of the former National Democratic Front, NDF, are currently in detention. At least one, Mansur Rajih ...
Report MDE 31/004/1993
1. China: AI fears mass arrests in Tibet as military surround villages. 2. Yemen: Political prisoners still behind bars. 3. Sweden: AI fears forcible return ...
Report NWS 11/096/1993
'Ali 'Abdul-Fattah Hashim , who was arrested on a charge of apostasy in April 1992, was released from Sana'a Central Prison in June 1993, into the care ...
Action Document MDE 31/003/1993
1. Tadzhikistan: The tragedy the world ignores. 2. Chad: The nightmare continues. 3. Bosnia-Herzegovina: Sandzak Muslims abducted from Serbian ...
Newsletter NWS 21/002/1993
Mansur Muhammad Rajih, a writer and poet under sentence of death as a result of an unfair trial and evidence that the charge on which he was convicted ...
Report MDE 31/002/1993
1. Central Asia: Human rights activists abducted; 2. Sierra Leone: Summary executions follow unfair trials; 3. China: The judicial massacre continues ...
Newsletter NWS 21/012/1993